Friday, October 26, 2007

Turn baby! Turn

Baby brother is hanging out more posterior then I'd like. What does that mean? Means unless he turns (which I'm pretty sure he's done before and turned back) he'd be born "Sunny side up" or face up. What does that mean for labor? Could mean long back labor. So! We are praying that baby brother will turn...you are invited to join our prayers. :)

In other news, I'd like to petition the clothing designers out there for maternity clothing for those with long torsos. Its chilly here in WI and my lower belly is a little tired of being exposed. Brrrr! Morgan snickers at me pulling my pants up and shirt down to no avail...not to mention that huge elastic band is tight on my already squished bladder! Time to have your baby when up get up in the morning, sigh and say to yourself...do I really have to get dressed today?

1 comment:

  1. Okay, baby Shepard, about face! And get yourself out of there!

    ReplyDelete