Friday, October 19, 2007

Growing Belly

You know your late in pregnancy when someone at the grocery store walking by says "Whoa, she's gonna blow! Pop it out baby, pop it out!" Also I've noticed that people skip to asking me if it's a boy or girl...I guess the fact that I'm due soon is obvious. My friend tells me that this is the stage of pregnancy when women used to stay home in their house until after they had the baby. I'm thinking that's not a bad idea. :)
Some interesting pregnacy thoughts that I found amusing...Five things you never thought you'd say •
"Let me just finish this can of frosting." •
"Would you mind tying my shoes?" •
"Does my stomach look too small to you?" •
"Can you please massage my perineum again?" •
"Help, I can't get out of bed."

Maybe a belly picture tomorrow...maybe not.

1 comment:

  1. I remember looking at the non-pregnant women in the grocery store and realizing that I couldn't even imagine what it would be like not to have this great galumph up in front, and wondering if it was really physically possible that I'd ever see my feet again...

    ReplyDelete