Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Potty Wars!

Its on! Benjamin was doing quite well with potty "learning" but the last several days have been...frustrating. Today he has only really gone in his clothing and I'm ready to throw the towel in. He now wants some pants to wear. (he's running around in a T-shirt and undies.) I've told him that when he can show me he will keep them clean, he can have some pants to wear.
It has been suggested that maybe he is being difficult because of Baby brother on the way. Who knows what goes on in that little head...Pretty much just God really knows what's going on in there and so far I'm not getting a whole lot of advise on the matter. All I've heard is "Kate, don't worry he'll be potty trained before he goes off to college." Not soon enough for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment